Sri Lanka Police issued another Quarantine Order for all Minuwangoda Brandix factory workers living in the Wattala, Kandana, Ja-Ela, Biyagama, Kiribathgoda, Sapugaskanda, Peliyagoda, Kelaniya, Kadawatha, Meegahawatte, Ragama, and Mahabage localities.
They are ordered to reach one of the following locations in their respective police jurisdictions before 06 PM on Wednesday (07).
01. Church Lane Car Park – Wattala Police Division
02. Kandana Police – Kandana Police Division
03. Ja-Ela Police – Ja-Ela Police Division
04. Biyagama Police – Biyagama Police Division
05. Kiribathgoda Police – Kiribathgoda Police Division
06. Sapugaskanda Police – Sapugaskanda Police Division
07. Dharmadasa Grounds – Peliyagoda Police Division
08. Kelaniya Police Car Park – Kelaniya Police Division
09. Land adjacent to Expressway Bridge in Kadawatha – Kadawatha Police Division
10. Agrarian Services Center in Udupila Junction – Meegahawatte Police Division
11. Basilica Grounds – Ragama Police Division
12. Wattala Divisional Secretariat – Mahabage Police Division
In addition, workers attached to the Minuwangoda Brandix factory living in other areas must report to the nearest police station.
All workers will be subject to a quarantine process and failing to do so would result in action being taken based on the provisions of the Quarantine & Prevention of Diseases Ordinance.